Do it Right or Not at All!
There’s only one way to do that — Constant feedback.
Check out this video to learn what it is and how you can have someone watching you, even if you’re alone. (Sad face)
- Do not learn a new technique without a way to get feedback.
- Once you learn a technique, you don’t need the constant feedback.
- Anyone can be a coach. Just tell them what to look for.
- No friends? Go get some! Until then — video yourself.
- You’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll progress with this technique.
Are you getting feedback on your training?
Let me know in the comments how you’re going to use this valuable technique or share your process.
Leave your comments or questions here.